5.13.2009

"And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep, and sink in good oblivion, and in the morning . . .

. . . wake like a new-opened flower then I have been dipped again in God, and new-created." -D.H. Lawrence
I'm thankful for:
  1. seeing a shooting star last night - the 2nd time in my life outside of a meteor shower I saw in IL once
  2. enjoying more time with the Hahne's this morning
  3. a quiet lunch when the C's asked to eat their lunches outside
  4. Thomas doing a "real" crawl today instead of the army crawl
  5. baby Emily home and safe from the hospital
  6. perspective
  7. hope for positive change for the Bates family
  8. the possibility of doing a classical education homeschool co-op
  9. Jeff having a better day today
  10. hope for being a better mom tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment