5.07.2009

"Prayer does not change God, but . . .

. . . it changes him who prays." -Søren Kierkegaard
I'm thankful for:
  1. the kids waking super early and their grumpy attitudes. Normally this is the start of a bad day, but today it gave me the opportunity to read my bible and pray that instead of trying to control my children that God would help me to guide them.
  2. dear friends who worry when they don't hear from me for a while
  3. feeling refreshed from our time in Tucson
  4. the house next to us is sold!
  5. Christian's desire to create something for show and share
  6. Thomas' happy demeanor in spite of the itchy hives. What is it today? Bananas?
  7. the first real laugh from Thomas
  8. having a pizza party picnic watching Mary Poppins
  9. long phone calls with great friends. Thanks Melissa!
  10. a low-key freelance gig, perfect for my limited free time

No comments:

Post a Comment