5.16.2009

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. . .

. . . I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa
I'm thankful for:
  1. running 5 1/2 miles today in 53 minutes. I have never run past 4 miles before!
  2. getting my Nike+ & iPod setup for running this morning - it made it easier
  3. Thomas taking a good nap this morning - the first in a while now
  4. Christian riding his bike and loving it!
  5. Christian building and re-enacting the battle of Jericho with blocks
  6. a wee little nap (I could have used a wee little more)
  7. Thomas playing so nicely by himself
  8. Jeff being here for Christian's and later Clara's total meltdown
  9. http://deathisnotdying.com/ - it speaks for itself
  10. a challenge to serve my family with joy

No comments:

Post a Comment