5.30.2009

"Weekends are a bit like rainbows;

. . . they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them." -John Shirley
I'm thankful for:
  1. the weekend and not having to go it all on my own
  2. Thomas' amazing week of sleep. I think we are turning a corner!
  3. fresh air mowing the lawn
  4. being able to laze around a bit and not feeling too guilty as my dishes pile high on the kitchen counters
  5. ordering curtains for our sliding glass door - finally! And finding ones I like at a great deal on eBay
  6. Christian attending Sam's birthday party at a bowling alley and having a blast!
  7. Christian and Clara having fun their first time on a slip 'n slide
  8. being able to eat with less restrictions
  9. enjoying a nice glass of wine and homecooked leftovers
  10. Clara returning to her big girl bed and hope that she does better staying in there from now on

No comments:

Post a Comment