5.17.2009

Dear God, I need your help, Lord.

Please help me not to resent my children for their constant demands on my time. Help me to show them love even, and especially, when I'm correcting their behavior. Please give me wisdom to make the right decisions for my children, to not discipline in anger, and to keep a level head in all that I do. Help me, Lord, not to fear the breakdown I had on Friday and instead see it as a means to develop my character to be more like You. Help me not to want to run from that person or to run from my children.
I'm thankful for:
  1. confirmation I need to be more consistent in discipline
  2. silly Thomas antics like crawling under the coffee table glass
  3. getting the house straightened for our college group coming over tonight
  4. Jeff's ability to help me see the other side of the coin
  5. Thomas falling asleep in the swing this afternoon
  6. Melissa Hahne
  7. our college friends coming over
  8. playing games, watching a movie, and enjoying good conversation
  9. Christian falling asleep immediately
  10. a fresh start to a new week

No comments:

Post a Comment