5.12.2009

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

I'm thankful for:
  1. Melissa Hahne watching the C's so I could attend Sharing Day at bible study
  2. all the marshmallows gone from our home. Ugh.
  3. blessed by the sharing of other believers at sharing day
  4. that God forgives
  5. that after I prayed to God to keep me from talking nasty to my child and handle his behavior problems with wisdom, immediately upon dropping him off at school I heard a sermon of how each child is made uniquely by God and each child should be raised up uniquely according to their character
  6. God's perfect timing
  7. finding software for my dvd burner to finally get it working!!!
  8. being invited back over to the Hahne's for dinner
  9. an impromptu sleepover at the Hahne's
  10. sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment