5.14.2009

"A teacher affects eternity;

. . . he can never tell where his influence stops." -Henry Brooks Adams
I'm thankful for:
  1. the freelance logo job. I hope the client likes them; it was a fun exercise for me.
  2. making eggs, bacon and toast for the kids and they GOBBLED IT UP!
  3. Clara not getting seriously injured after Christian hit her between the eyes with a (plastic, thankfully) golf club
  4. friends I can honestly tell I'm grumpy who try to talk me down
  5. a powerful sermon addressing President Obama about abortion by John Piper
  6. the kids napping right away since we had to go to Christian's school an hour early
  7. hearing the testimony I sent to the Intentional Living program on air while I was driving to Christian's school today
  8. Christian's great preschool program today!
  9. being able to pray openly with a friend in need and then seeing the miracle God brought into her life
  10. Jeff coming home tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment