3.26.2009

This is a day that the Lord has made . . .

I will rejoice and be glad in it!
I'm thankful for:
  1. squeezing in a workout this morning
  2. teaching Christian how to use the camera so maybe I'll make it into an occasional family picture
  3. Thomas looking much better than yesterday . . . must be allergic to peas
  4. Thomas stopped crying and fell asleep
  5. the advice from D' to help me handle it the right way when Christian was yelling "I hate you!" at me
  6. finding that I've lost 10lbs more than my pre-pregnancy weight
  7. Christian finally saying he's sorry and me not mishandling the situation too badly
  8. finally getting some motivation to work on the blackout lining. I feel so domestic!
  9. having dinner with the Hahne's
  10. Jeff comes home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment