3.30.2009

Love is patient, love is kind . . .

. . . it is not irritable or resentful. -1 Cor 13:4, 5b
I'm thankful for:
  1. Christian feeling nearly all better this morning. ? food poisoning
  2. being able to get all the car seats in and get to the store without it being too late
  3. catching Christian before he hit Clara with the broom handle
  4. overhearing Christian ask Clara is she's ok after she hurt herself
  5. that my children want to be with me, even if it sometimes feels overwhelming
  6. being over the food self-pity today
  7. being able to take 10 minutes to go into my room by myself and collect myself
  8. a phone call with my mom
  9. Thomas falling asleep immediately upon laying him down tonight
  10. my children being so quick to forgive my grumpiness

No comments:

Post a Comment