3.20.2009

"The parents have not only to train their children: it is of at least equal importance that . . .

. . . they should train themselves." -Havelock Ellis
I'm thankful for:
  1. wearing a size 6 for the first time in 5 YEARS!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!
  2. Thomas not scratching when I put his lotion on
  3. a referral for a potential web project that is perfect for what I have on my plate right now
  4. Thomas looks terrific! (until I found him after nap with his socks off his hands and his cheek shredded)

  5. feeling better. The antibiotics are working!
  6. Jeff has been in town 3 days in a row!
  7. Thomas not reacting to the antibiotics this time around
  8. Clara's feisty personality. She's a handful sometimes but she is so precious to us!
  9. Christian reading the whole Zac the Rat section at Starfall.com by himself!!
  10. I love my kids! Two months ago I was so focused on being resentful of the toll it takes to raise 3 little ones that I could not appreciate them. Now I am able to cherish the little moments we share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment