3.04.2009

"It is better to be weak and trust the Lord than . . .

. . . to think you are strong and ignore Him." -CBS Genesis Lesson 22
I'm thankful for:
  1. having a full 8 hours of sleep without any children waking me up in the night
  2. beautiful flowers blooming all over the yard
  3. waking up to a quiet house
  4. having grace to get through the hair pulling incident without getting angry. I tend to get particularly upset when the kids hurt each other.
  5. being able to focus on acting in love with each other
  6. not completely losing my mind when Christian persistently mocked me while I talked to him about how much longer he had to stay in reading rest
  7. a few moments where all three kids were sleeping
  8. miraculously keeping my cool all day no matter if Christian threw, spit, grumbled or mocked me in anger. Seriously, I am patting myself on the back.
  9. being able to step away from each situation so as not to go crazy during the battles today
  10. clean laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment