3.02.2009

"In a disordered mind . . .

. . . as in a disordered body, soundness of health is impossible." -Cicero
I'm thankful for:
  1. waking with no fever and this time going all day without it returning!
  2. Christian being feverless all day, too!
  3. Jeff being able to take some time watching the kids for me to go to Dr appointments and pick up prescriptions by-my-self!
  4. feeling capable of swallowing most of the day
  5. getting mastitis before going to the Dr so I could be prescribed something to cover that along with the other infections
  6. an existing appointment with the allergist tomorrow in case Thomas is allergic to the new medicine I've started tonight
  7. Thomas chatting a little more than usual today
  8. Jeff getting dinner and kids ready for bed
  9. finding a few chocolates at the store that I can eat
  10. hope for a healthier tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment