3.03.2009

"It is impossible to feel . . .

. . . grateful and depressed in the same moment." -Naomi Williams
I'm thankful for:
  1. Thomas waking up happy this morning and feeling so much better!
  2. Clara helping me pick out Thomas' clothes
  3. sending Christian to his room so I could collect myself before punishing him
  4. not having to see the allergist again for 3 months!
  5. having time between the Dr's office, school and home to help me keep my cool with Clara's bad behavior
  6. pajama day at Christian's preschool!
  7. Thomas trying to get into a crawl position
  8. Clara staying in her pac-n-play even though she climbed out for the first time moments before
  9. praying with Thomas that he would stop screaming and be able to handle the itching and God answered the prayer when I got to "in Jesus name, Amen".
  10. thinking this time maybe I'm really on the mend

No comments:

Post a Comment