3.25.2009

"Play keeps us vital and alive. It give us . . .

. . . an enthusiasm for life that is irreplaceable. Without it, life just doesn't taste good." -Lucia Capocchione
I'm thankful for:
  1. the kids sleeping just a little longer this morning
  2. Thomas first ride in a shopping cart sitting up
  3. finding my wallet in the car after I'd gone all the way through the checkout aisle at the grocery store and then found I had no wallet on me.
  4. Christian and Clara having so much fun playing in the beautiful weather outside
  5. playing bad guys with the kids
  6. the birth of Emily Pyles
  7. finding out Thomas may be allergic to peas
  8. Christian correctly using the word flabbergasted and reading the word "dog" without sounding it out
  9. early bedtime
  10. some time to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment