3.28.2009

"I am afraid to show you who I really am, because . . .

. . . if I show you who I really am, you might not like it--and that's all I got." -Sabrina Ward Harrison
I'm thankful for:
  1. Jeff being home
  2. Thomas sleeping 12 hours last night
  3. extra, unexpected benefits to losing weight
  4. the joy my friends the Pyles are experiencing in the birth of their baby Emily
  5. getting some little things done around the house
  6. a great nap for Thomas this morning before I poisoned him by making him re-try peas and thus he became itchy and sleepless
  7. the sweet sounds of Jeff playing with the kids outside
  8. finally getting curtains hung in Thomas' room
  9. help getting the kids to bed
  10. working really hard to push the discouraging, self-pitying thoughts out of my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment