3.15.2009

Live by the Spirit and . . .

. . . you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. . . . They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. . . But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. -Galations 5:16, 18, 22
I'm thankful for:
  1. a good night's sleep
  2. lazying around in bed for a little bit this morning
  3. making snowflake pancakes for the kids
  4. my pants being too big!!!
  5. being silly with Jeff and getting chased around the kitchen
  6. Thomas' new SkidPants keeping him from scratching his legs
  7. every moment I was able to spend with Jeff this weekend
  8. Christian asking Clara to play with him in their room
  9. not freaking out when Thomas blew out of his diaper front and back - I must be getting used to this!
  10. a week where I could see the fruit of the Spirit working within me. May this next week be just as "fruitful".

No comments:

Post a Comment