3.08.2009

For God so loved the world . . .

. . . that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -John 3:16 Praise Jesus!
I'm thankful for:
  1. our church family
  2. the weight I've lost on this crazy Thomas allergy diet
  3. having to change my eating habits, even when it seems so hard to have to pass up cupcakes and pastries
  4. Jeff
  5. Christian doing a better job using his words instead of anger
  6. Jeff having special time with Clara
  7. that Thomas now loves solid foods and it seems to be making him grow in so many ways!
  8. my dear friends Bill and Amanda and their new baby Emily coming very soon!
  9. seeing old friends today
  10. that the screaming baby next to me does not scream like this very often

No comments:

Post a Comment