2.10.2009

"The people and circumstances around me do not make me what I am . . .

. . . they reveal who I am." -Dr Laura Schlessinger
I'm thankful for:
  1. not getting frazzled when rushing us out the door to bible study, as I usually do
  2. signing Christian up for preschool next year
  3. my circumstances being a blessing to someone else by trading days for CBS childrens duty
  4. everything seeming to work more smoothly today even though I don't think things are any different than usual
  5. Thomas taking a nap without socks on his hands . . . and he didn't scratch himself!!!
  6. all 3 children falling asleep in the car on the way home from picking Christian up from preschool

  7. spending a few peaceful minutes snuggling said sleepy children on the couch
  8. a few minutes to chill on the couch while being entertained by Dave and the Giant Pickle
  9. going out tonight without any children!
  10. a yummy dinner at Pei Wei with my dear friend Taun

No comments:

Post a Comment