2.21.2009

"I know I want to have children while . . .

. . . my parents are still young enough to take care of them." -Rita Rudner
I'm thankful for:
  1. my parents spoiling us all with taking care of me, the kids, our home, cooking, hanging pictures, painting furniture, potting plants, blessing us with date nights, and just overall having a great time together. We miss them already.
  2. Jeff getting the hoop up!
  3. Thomas trying solids (rice cereal) for the first time

  4. Clara feeling better and returning to her silly self . . . for the morning at least
  5. was that a tooth I felt in Thomas' mouth?
  6. Thomas' skin being pretty clear for 2 days!
  7. keeping cool with Clara's nearly hour long fit and a new strategy to keep the door closed when they're throwing fits so we're not all punished by the disruption
  8. Christian playing so well by himself in the back yard
  9. Jeff making the kids dinner and giving them a bath
  10. having friends with whom I could have an hour long phone conversation and still feel like I have more to talk to them about

No comments:

Post a Comment