2.01.2009

"Don't waste your time . . .

. . . feeling alone." (Heather Nations' in "Nobody likes change - but God says it's for my own good!"). I'm thankful for:
  1. wearing a new outfit to church today
  2. one on one time with Thomas
  3. the Cardinals making a valiant effort at the SuperBowl
  4. Thomas' steroid cream helping him today
  5. making Thomas laugh just by giving him kisses
  6. being able to eat Jello
  7. creating the word "valvules" in Scrabble for 178 points
  8. "help" making pancakes this morning
  9. being loved!
  10. the experiences of others to help guide my paths

1 comment:

  1. What a great Scrabble word! You should challenge my Dave to a game...he's a wickedly competitive player. So's my friend Laurie for that matter...they were SCARY when we went on vacation together. Laurie's hubby and I stepped out of the way and let them at it!

    ReplyDelete