2.04.2009

As I celebrate this day . . .

. . . I look to God and give Him thanks for each day I've been able to spend on earth. Today, I am thankful for:
  1. having another year to spend with my children and loved ones
  2. playing ball and running around with the kids
  3. Thomas rolling from his front to back for the first time!
  4. the numerous calls and messages from friends and family
  5. not seeing a single hive on Thomas today!
  6. the kids getting better at occupying themselves, like pulling out coloring books and markers as they so desire
  7. having a little time to work on my blog design (not quite done yet).
  8. the ability to have chocolate cake in spite of the diet restrictions
  9. the scavenger hunt for presents that Jeff somehow, despite working so many late hours, managed to put together before he left on his trip this morning
  10. my fuzzy new pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment