2.09.2009

"Father, I thank you that you have heard me. . . .

. . . I knew that you always hear me . . ." -John 11:41b-42a
I'm thankful for:
  1. having a peaceful start to the morning
  2. keeping my temper in check during our outing to the grocery store
  3. watching the hail coming down in tiny balls as it bounced all over the lawn, and being able to share that moment with Christian
  4. curling up under a blanket on the couch during the kids rest
  5. an acknowledgment from a dear friend
  6. cuddling with Thomas on the couch
  7. reading classic Winnie-the-Pooh stories while cuddled under the blanket with Christian & Clara
  8. seeing Christian & Clara with their faces pressed against the window with concern as I take down the volleyball net in the windy rain
  9. that little Alexander Dorman has gained weight!
  10. a long overdue cleaning of my bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment