2.20.2009

"Happiness is . . .

. . . having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. " -George Burns. This is included in jest since I've had the best time with my parents being here this week, however, there is something to be said about absence making the heart grow fonder.
I'm thankful for:
  1. sleeping in until 6:30
  2. Thomas' skin looking great today!
  3. Thomas getting a little more mobile
  4. joining my Mom for a fun day playing games with the "4 sisters"
  5. Pei Wei gluton-free spicy
  6. Dad having special time with the kids and taking good care of them for me
  7. going to see a movie with Jeff by ourselves! That makes 2 dates in one week!
  8. a whole week with Mom and Dad here
  9. one less poopy diaper to change
  10. being sad that Mom and Dad are leaving tomorrow. Not everyone would be as sad to see their parents go.

No comments:

Post a Comment