10.07.2009

Count your blessings

I'm thankful for:
  1. a beautiful day at the park on Monday
  2. Clara saying "Thank you" and when I asked what for she said "Thank you for taking me to bible study" completely unprompted. WOW!
  3. 3 of us having a complete meltdown in the car on the way home from bible study. Oh, it was bad . . . but the payoff was when I asked the kids how they felt when I yelled at them Clara said "You weren't listening to God". She is starting to get it!
  4. celebrating God's and each other's forgiveness in a spontaneous trip to Paradise Bakery
  5. continued reminders of how wonderful my husband and marriage really are
  6. the lessons God is teaching me (oh so painful!) in how not to act.
  7. a good day today of not losing my temper
  8. booking the trip to spend Christmas in Virginia
  9. Mary Kay playing Chutes & Ladders and Candyland with the kids
  10. spending time teaching Christian today without getting irritated. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment