1.29.2009

"God must love ordinary people;

. . . he made so many of them!" -Abraham Lincoln. I'm thankful for ordinary people, ordinary days, and:
  1. having a nearly uninterrupted workout this morning
  2. immediately apologizing to Christian after yelling at him this morning
  3. playing the Silly Faces game with Christian & Clara instead of doing something I felt I needed to do
  4. the reminder of how blessed I am to be in a wonderful marriage with a loving husband
  5. Clara's angelic face as she slept during naptime
  6. friend's calling to check on me
  7. Clara making me laugh by saying the marker that she couldn't find the top for has a "noody top"
  8. keeping calm most of the day in spite of an environment perfect for a storm
  9. Thomas rash on his scalp looking a lot better
  10. Jeff coming home tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment